[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Will do bowlingbun, thanks
Yes, bowlingbun, she has been wearing pads and unable to get to the toilet. Refused to wear pads and a lot of arguing ensued. She won't always wear them and refuses to change them.
Sorry bowlingbun, didn't answer your questions. I am having a breast operation to remove ducts and biopsy for any possible cancer that might be there. My husband is in receipt of attendance allowance and I qualify for carer's allowance for him. Unfortunately, the Insurer's cannot be traced for his e...
Thank you all for your ideas on how I should be tackling my situation. Mum's still insisting she wants to come home but on asking her how the nursing staff were assisting her, she said she had to be moved by hoist for bed, chair and toileting. I am going to have to be brave and insist she goes for r...
I have been caring for my elderly disabled mum for 17 years. She lives in a bungalow (we bought for her) directly opposite me. She has severe osteoarthritis plus other medical issues. She has had 3 bad falls within 3 weeks, the last being on Thursday and is currently in hospital. The first fall she ...
<t>Thank you all for your replies, much appreciated.<br/> I will email the advice line for carers uk, in order to clarify the position (thank you Crocus for the info.)<br/> I just wish that there was more clarity from the DWP in what and why they make their decisions and how on earth they justify th...
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> My name is Gillian and I am new to Carers UK. <br/> I have been looking after my 80 year old widowed mum for some ten years now (since the death of my dad). I have only recently applied for Carers Allowance (after being advised by numerous people/etc.) and was successful in my claim...