[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Well here goes, have tried Madeliaette's photo resizing. Still have some left in an air tight container and they are still lovely and crispy. My neighbours loved them too. By the way the above recipe made 20 biscuits, I forgot that they spread so suppose you could use a teaspoon for small ones and t...
Sorry can't upload the photo as I can't get it down low enough in size.
Will see what I can do but they might all be gone by the time I can fathom it out lol
Well I have made them this morning and here is the proof, good job I took a photo as half have just about gone what with mother and the neighbours, oh and of course me. I forgot how crispy they are but taste wonderful. Crocus here is the recipe for you: ANZAC Biscuits 125gms Flour (gluten free if re...
<t>Hi Crocus,<br/> I have all my ingredients at the ready and am going to make a batch before ANZAC Day just to see how they go and if the recipe is okay (haven't baked them in years).<br/> My recipe has flour in it but you can use gluten free flour.<br/> I will post a pic of them when there are don...
Getting the ingredients today for making the ANZAC biscuits, only 6 weeks away from ANZAC day so will be all prepared. Bowling Bun has got me inspired to do some baking http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif And I was wrong doh!! I was thinking of afghan biscuits that have cornflakes, Anzac's h...
<t>Morning James,<br/> Hope your brother is feeling better now and not suffering too much.<br/> Hospitals take any heart issue quite seriously (or should do). When I trained in Australia as a first aider I was lucky to have as my trainer a registered nurse and she was fantastic and told me more than...
I used to make ANZAC biscuits for my kids but haven't had them in years, our ones (NZ) are made with corn flakes and are lovely - you have me thinking now that I should make some for ANZAC Day on April 25th - good thinking Batman lol
I love Griffins Gingernuts from New Zealand, they are hard and fantastic for dunking. I can get them from an online shop here so whenever I fancy a real biscuit I order packets of them, pig out and then I am fine for months. Home made are still the best though and often just throw in a batch just to...
<t>Hi Carol,<br/> What a lot you have to contend with, not only being the breadwinner now but also wife, mother, carer and everything else that entails you to live in this situation.<br/> You seem to be coping better than you think you are and often just letting it out can help.<br/> Was thinking, a...
<t>Thanks for the replies,<br/> I have tried on numerous occasions asking mother what vege she would like this week, she keeps saying "whatever" and I keep saying no you chose because you have to eat them not me as I eat anything. Peas and beans last week, though she doesn't like the length of the b...