[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi everyone! Thank you for your replies.....there are pros and cons for both options and given my circumstances - busy job and busy household, I think I will opt for engaging a solicitor - the same one that drafted our wills as well as my mother's; in fact, he mentioned that we ought to consider LPA...
Hey phoebe, many thanks for the advice.....I actually bought myself a notebook yesterday to do just as you suggest! Thank you for the welcome too.....I feel so supported with all the advice that I have received from members on here,

Thank you - Jennifer
Dear friends, as a newbie I could do with some advice on anyone's recent experience of setting up a lasting power of attorney. Although my mum has the mental capacity to manage her finances etc, she is less interested in it now....she'd like me to do this on her behalf. Is doing it yourself advisabl...
Dear friends, thank you for the warm welcome...I feel confident that there are good people out there willing to offer advice based on their own experiences.....I don't feel so isolated. Dear bluebird and Melanie, thank you so much.....it's helpful advice that I hadn't thought about so will get in to...
<t>Dear friends, my mum is currently in hospital and she would like to move in with me 100 miles away. Has anyone got any experience of making appropriate arrangements? Or advice? I am trying to fact find, and I feel I am getting conflicting information from the various professionals at the hospital...