[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Linda

You will find lots of lovely people here who understand, there is no need to fell lonely anymore.

Diane M
<t>Hello everyone<br/> <br/> Some good news! The rehab ward at the hospital where Tony is treated have been really helpful and are organising intensive counselling to start in the new year, the stroke association have given me lots of advice and the PA came to see me today and is willing to give it ...
<t>Hello<br/> <br/> I employ PA's to help with my husband, we receive direct payments and our PA's all have written contracts. As you have a "casual" arrangement with the PA's looking after your parents there is little protection under employment law. If you have contracts in place you can include t...
<t>Thank you all so much for your advice. I have contacted the stroke association and also the consultant at the local hospital. Behaviour does change after a stroke, but these recent episode's have been awful. My husband has been loosing it with the PA in public and shouting and swearing at him. Th...
<t>[[/url]Hello everyone. I am a carer for my husband who is totally wheelchair bound after a stroke nearly 7 years ago. I gave up work to care for him 6 years ago, and although we have had our ups and downs we have made a life and coped really well. Recently though my husband's behaviour has become...