[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Ladies Thank you for replying. It is extremely hard work at home. I do not get a minute to myself which makes me feel so penned in. I love my husband and children the absolute world and in honesty wouldn't change us as in a sense although I feel weak in myself it makes our family unit so so much ...
Hi My husband was diagnosed with RRMS in 2012 aged 33. Stress will incur in flare up of symptoms for your husband, it is such a very confusing disease. We are 5 years in and still need a million questions answering, my hubby ha just advanced to Secondery Progressive. Take one day at a time and make ...
Hey everybody My first post as just came across this site. I am julie 42 and a full time carer to my husband Ed who 5yrs ago was diagnosed with MS and has just recently advanced to secondery progressive. He is 37 and can no longer work. I have a fab family and few amazing select friends but does any...