[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
i care for my oh who has tendancies of both the afore mentioned, it sure is hard and has been a tough few weeks but i am happy to say things are improving day by day and we now have a cpn in place that visits once a week!! things where very tough and i felt so alone http://www.carersuk.org/images/ic...
Hi all just saying hi as iam having to keep a close eye on the other half as they are in a low mood at the mo xxx
hi im new too so this is my first hello Image
Hi my names niki and i care for my civil partner who has been diagnosed as bpd and severe manic depressive, sometimes its a struggle and words are hurtful but thru love for your partners you somehow find a way to cope, self harming is always at the back of my mind and i am scared to leave her alone ...