[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Me and my partner are Experiencing this right now, Her care has become so hard and so difficult to organise since a social services visit
So, we had SS come round today to talk about a safe guarding issue with one of the Carers that they was sending in. Well turns out with out informing us they also came around for a care review, Long story short the SS Has reduced her hours to six (one - two hour visit while i do shopping and one 4 h...
I agree, According to the services he needs to do something to her before they can help. Do you mean my misses? She is having Psychological Therapy. However She, myself and other carers do not believe it to be helping, she has had approx 15 weeks so far but its the same subject over and over. becaus...
Hey Jenny. Yes we are looking into that, How ever it is no longer run by our council and is provided with a website for the entire UK. We have only been on there 2 months, but people on there seem to be picky/time wasters (not giving up hope though) As either there all not willing to swap/just looki...
Hello my fellow Carers. Its been a while since ive been here. due to time constraints with medical appointments and recovering from surgery etc. However i Come to your guys for some advice. So my partner who i care for Needs to move, Due to her Violent Ex moving very close to our home, And although ...
Mel i came to this site last week as i was feeling low and with no one to talk to as i was told in the member area there is a role call its a great place to chat to many of us and get your day to day issues off your chest. since ive found this group ive realized that we are not alone.
I understand how you feel mel. every day does feel like a challange sometimes and its just as bad as its a 3 day weekend. keep your head up it could be worse ive managed to catch a stomach bug and its completly wiped me of my feet. whats worse is i caught it from my partner who i care for!
Sorry I cant give much advise that has not already been given. my farther passed away when i was 17 and i only had him in my life I lost out on my rebel late teen years as i had to grow up from being a late teen to an adult almost over night, sorting out the funeral etc. For me the pain is always th...
Sorry i forgot to say we are in a local Housing Association home
Please move if in wrong topic Hello. Well how can i start this. Have spent the last 3 days painting the flat that me and my partner live in and have come across a massive financial hurdle. Spent all day yesterday and all day today shopping around and pricing up carpets. For our small flat its looki...