I'm so sad. I got home from work yesterday. My husband told me he cried almost all day. He couldn't even stop it when the plumber came to fix the radiator. It's just heartbreaking to know that I'm leaving him at home like this but I'm the sole provider at them moment so must go to work. He used to ...
Hi Rubyrose Sorry to hear you are feeling alone. Lots of us know that feeling and arrived here on the forum first when especially down. So don't be afraid to jump on in, we don't bite. Is there anything particular we help with initially? Kind regards MrsA Thanks Mrs.A I don't know where to start. I...
Hi Ruby, welcome to the forum. It's tough when both of you have a disability. Are you getting any outside help at all? I was disabled in a car accident, hobbled around with a stick for 5 years, but still caring for my son with learning difficulties and a frail housebound mum. I had to make some tou...
Henrietta wrote:Hi Rubyrose
Welcome to the forum, hope you find friendship , entertainment and support on here.
Thanks henrietta! :)
Hi, I am a carer for my mum, and she is my carer also. I have found this forum as am feeling very alone so thought this was the best place to find people who might experience similar things and be supportive also.