[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I will do that now! Thank you.
Ive tried ringing them all afternoon but it must be very busy! I am hoping to stay eligible for working tax credits, which i would be if i work at least 16 hours. I don't want to stop working and claim JSE. I love my work. I would have to reduce my earning in order to claim carers allowance.
Thank you for the reply. I currently don't have a personal pension and wouldn't know where to start! Any idea of what other allowable business expenses are? Maybe the cost of invoices, cleaning products, or account software? If i were to use childcare during the holidays, how would i prove that i pa...
Hello. I am new to this site. I am currently self employed (16 hours) and looking to claim carers allowance. Can anyone inform me of what actually 'counts' as caring in order to qualify? I take care of a friend, and have done so for the past 10 years. She is currently in sheltered accommodation and ...
I am looking into claiming carers allowance and currently working 16 hours, self employed, as a cleaner. The only thing putting me off is the £116 earning threshold. I currently earn £135 per week. I keep my own accounts, which are very basic, and i don't really have any deductions to make from my b...