<t>Hello weimarscot, Thank you very much for that information my friend. It will come in very handy. I have been watching the carers uk site for a while but never joined in with anything. But i now i thought i would give it a try and am very glad i have. It's nice to have people like yourself to get...
Many thanks rosemary xx
Many thank's izzy for that info, i was talking to the nurse this morning and they said they will take her in 2 week's today and fit one, said she will be in for about 4 day's. Once again many thank's.
<t>Hi, I have a question to put to people with experiance on the matter.<br/> My wife is having lot's of problem's with the catheter she has. We have the problem of regular by-passing, so i get many a night changing wet through beds.<br/> Now the main question,<br/> They have asked us about fitting ...
<t>Hi charles, thank's for the comment. Show's how little promises mean from the poeple in office.<br/> When i started caring i was told i wouldn't lose out money wise, nearly 10 yrs on and now i am down by 140 a month on income, mite not seem alot to mp's getting 30 grand a yr, for mostly sitting o...
Many thanks Paula xx

MS.

<t>Hi, well i have just joined the carers uk. I look after my wife Suzanne. She was diagnosed with MS when she was 25 and she is now coming up to 36. In that time she has lost almost all motor function's. She can only now talk and move her arm's a very slight amount, it has taken everything else fro...
<t>Yep i can see where your coming from. I find it increasingly difficult getting help and services. It is getting worse in this country and your right, the goverment should be wearing running shoe's. The people of this country who have the heart's and mind's to look after the ill people in there li...
<t>Hi there, i have just joined the forum. My name is Colin. I am in my mid 40's and am a full time carer for my wife Suzanne, who has advanced MS and we have a 13 yr old son. Any thing you need to know just ask. Have only known about carer's uk for a short while, so i thought i would check it out.<...