[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks BB for your help I feel better about outcome today :)
Hi can I have a rant please. My brother had a fall a week ago Saturday he got taking to Hospital where after a scan was told he had broken/fractured a small bone in his neck. They were going to discharge him but I said no way it was an unsafe discharge, anyway next day I was called as they could not...
Dorset was almost Covid free, but I predict that the figures will change rapidly in the next 14 days, thanks to all the idiots that came to Bournemouth yesterday and today. I'm only just over the border in rural Hampshire, so felt fairly safe. Not any more! I live round the next road to your son an...
A has not had any service charges taken from the bank since April. I was worried about this and asked his day centre. They got back to me after phoning finance Dept to say if the service was unavailable you are not expected to pay
I was just about to ask that my brother is 78 with L D but no other health problems no letter to say he is vulnerable BUT he would be a danger to himself and other people as he insists on hugging everyone
I had fun with a Social Worker she insisted my brother with LD had mental capacity to answer questions himself, I said carry on and walked into another room lol!!! within five minutes she came for help as she couldn't make him understand :)
Well Day 4 complete meltdown from A because he thinks he should be back at centre :(
I have a 78 year old brother with LD he lives with me I am 60 so to make it work I would have to go into isolation as well. I will end up behind bars if I have to be with him all the time if he does not go to his Day Centre which will probably be closed anyway :(
Me too
If Labour wins the election JC has said he will compensate the 50's Woman for their pension. How would this effect Carer's Allowance as I know it stops when you receive pension? Would you not be able to get Carer's Allowance if you get Compensation and how would it effect Carers NI Credits?