[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I worked in a Care Home when I first started an Elderly Woman kept asking me to get her Mum, I thought she was dead so just said OK. When I asked someone they said the lady was not as old as I thought and her Mum was still alive
I thought it was a bit much
Hi I visited my Brother on Thurs (garden visit 15 mins) and the Care Assistant said all visits had been cancelled the day before because of weather, I said what happens to visits in the Winter? She said who knows we might go back to no visits if the Government advises :( She wasn't really allowed to...
I am the sister of a 78 year old brother with Learning disabilities. You are doing the right thing reassuring her that she will not need to look after your son, possibly show her that you are making plans and what will happen. My Mother was not like this she insisted from a young age that as I was t...
Hi my brother (78) has been in Hospital after a fall he was tested before discharge for respite to a care home at the hospital
Thank you it is good to talk to someone :)
Hi No he does not have £23000 in savings my name is on the deeds of house. He is being lovely in the Care Home got told they couldn't see what the problem was :) Ha Ha wait a few days they will find out
How do I get an advocate as I am totally confused which I think is their aim
Well I am having a pass the parcel with my brother. Social services have told me to phone a number for CHC as since the hospital released him for rehab it is up to them, the hospital have already told me he has not got health but social needs it is up to social services. He was passed to social serv...
Thanks BB for your help I feel better about outcome today :)