[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes looked at that
tell the benefit office about any changes which affect how much the claimant gets
spend the benefit (which is paid directly to you) in the claimant’s best interests
She might not have been aware of this
Thanks
Yes I am his Appointee I rang DWP in the week to report changes to savings above Pension Credit amount and the lady said his name should be on the bank account?
Thank you that is very helpful :)
I have been an Appointee/carer for my brother with severe learning difficulties for 13 years. He didn't have capacity to open a bank account so one was opened in my name as the bank said if he had capacity he wouldn't need an appointee. All his dealings come to me as dealing with his claim from DWP....
First I heard was letter yesterday. Thank you BB for all your help in the Summer A has settled in well and seems to be liking it there :)
My brother with Severe Learning Disabilities used to go for three days a week (Hampshire). He is now living in a care home but had a letter yesterday from where he used to go to respite that they are merging with one at Fareham for the near future and everyone is going there which would have meant a...
Yes I meant over 75's he is 78 on PC
I have had a letter for my brother this morning asking him to pay for his free Over 70 TV Licence he is now in a Care Home, I phoned and it seems he might have to pay for TV in his room. He might have to pay £7.50 or full amount depending on the Care Home I am waiting to hear back
I thought it was a bit much