Just found this in local paper no good for me I sound like a cat being strangled :)
http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/1 ... cial_choir_/
Lovely poem from Ethelwulf On Gransnet Forum (Used with her permission) Regrets? I wrote this poem which sums up my philosophy about them... Spilt Milk We all have things we’ve done in life, that cause us some regret, Those sometimes painful memories, we try hard to forget, We wish we could go back ...
I had a cat flap put in my new upvc back door when I had it fitted. It had a lock on it so you could keep the cat in, I used it to stop the neighbours cat bullying my cats whilst they were eating. he beat the hell out of it and broke it off its hinges :)
I have had this with Hospital and Social Workers they have insisted to ask A questions (75 with severe learning disabilities). I have told them he does not understand so I just shrug my shoulders say carry on then, they soon give up and ask me to help lol!!! :D
Hi Lo I know the feeling about not feeling one of the family. I tend to withdraw too (only way to cope). I knew I wasn't considered family when I mentioned to my Nephew that I got travel sick, his reply My Family don't suffer with that (I am his bloody Aunt is that not family?) :)
Oh Bowling Bun your post could nearly echo what happened with me, Brother and SIL turned up a few days before Mum's Funeral from Australia. I had kept them informed of Mum's condition they told people at the funeral that I had not told them anything about what was happening. The day after they were ...
Hi BB did you know you can get an Access for all Admit one card from National Trust this card admits the holder's essential companion or carer free of charge to National Trust places (and also to the National Trust for Scotland) for which there is normally a charge. they have just sent me one :) Loo...
If you had a house £200.000 and had to pay for care/care in home and could keep £100.000 of it would that mean they want £100.000 whatever you use even if you died within weeks of needing care, or only what you used? And how would it work for a relative carer would they be made homeless if the house...
Hi Bowlingbun yes good old Hampshire. Nightmare isn't it? Just had Brother crying because he was looking forward to his "Holiday" and saying "Why don't they want me?" Must not moan there are people with worse problems than me this week my heart bleeds for those Children.
Thanks Bowlingbun did I read you are from Hampshire in a post?