[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks nananana <br/> <br/> We are defiantly in the situation where my daughter things she can do what she wants because of her father, fortunately since writing the post originally her father has barely seen her and is becoming less and less interested in seeing her at all.<br/> I feel sorry for...
Also I believe she may have been around someone that has spent time in a mental hospital not that they would harm my daughter but it concerns me still
<t>Hi, I care for my 2 year old daughter who's recovering from cancer, so I don't currently work. I'm not with my daughters father, he has her most weekends but there's a snag.<br/> He doesn't help potty train her, lets her do what she wants and stay up late and also doesn't support his daughter fin...
Thank you Image
I haven't tried to find a forum as my daughter had hepatablastoma which I believe is very rare but I will look into it. Thanks for the advice Image
<t>After seeing carers uk on Facebook I decided to sign up to this forum.<br/> Im a young mum, my daughter is nearly 3. When she was 1 and a half she was diagnosed with a rare children's cancer. I found it hard to communicate with other parents on the ward we had to live on as they were all order th...
<t>After seeing carers uk on Facebook I decided to sign up to this forum.<br/> Im a young mum, my daughter is nearly 3. When she was 1 and a half she was diagnosed with a rare children's cancer. I found it hard to communicate with other parents on the ward we had to live on as they were all order th...