[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Lucy

I have sent 7 emails to the above address and as yet recieved nothing in return, I find it hard to believe they have no knowledge or trace of them, Im also alarmed that its taken over 2 weeks for a member of carers uk staff to contact me!.

Best Wishes
<t>It feels like groundhog day again!!!!!.<br/> <br/> Alliseem to do is speak to the same people at the DSS and housing and still get the same old answer...... "theres no decision been made about you yet, but your in the system".<br/> <br/> Oh so im in the system but nobody knows where ?, Ive now mo...
<t>Im hanging on in there but i dont know how much more of this i can take!.<br/> <br/> Truth be told, due to looking after mum and dad for so long, my own health has suffered, I have a bad back and my right knee is severly warn, this is mainly due to pushing dad in his wheelchair, Im also without a...
<t>Well a big thankyou to every single one of you.<br/> <br/> Im still stuck in this dump of a homeless shelter, The local council keep passing the buck over my present situation and say i should have just sat it out in dads old appartment until the housing associaton rehoused me, well that easier s...
<t>Thankyou all again for your replys.<br/> <br/> I have been to see about JSA today, They wont let me sign on until another 7 days time, I cant apply for a crisis loan until then because they say how can they give me one when i dont as yet get any benefits!.<br/> <br/> The system is all wrong and i...
<t>Thankyou all again for your replies...<br/> <br/> The simple truth is that i have been used by social services as a "Cheap Option", According to this website i was entitled to a carers review by social services to assess MY needs aswell, In all honesty it was always a fight to even get a social w...
<t>Thankyou for your advice and kind words.<br/> <br/> I suffered a mental breakdown on the 20th of december and presented myself at A&E in Sheffield, After a full mental health assesment i was placed in a mental health unit, I was then discharged from there on the 24th after being told i was "s...
<t>Ive not been on here in ages, My name is Maurice and i provided 24/7 care for over 4 years to my dear old dad.<br/> <br/> Until the 16th of October 2012 when he passed away at the age of 81, I lived with my dad in a housing association sheltered appartment scheme, However when he passed away i wa...
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_mad.gif I got called a "lay about" by my brother a few weeks a go, my argument went a little like this, So im a lay about am i ? Bro, Yes, all you do is sit around drinking coffee all day. So who looks after mum and dad then ? Bro, im...
Hello Lizzie And Welcome http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif You are not alone on the family problem front http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_redface.gif I care for my dad who is diabetic, heart faliure, and has recently had a below knee amputation, i also care for mum, who is slipping in...