[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Last week I was able to do so, but that doctor (and this is answers your second question) politely declined to write a 3 month certificate as she had only just joined the surgery and had met Luce only once. Which was fair enough.<br/> So the next soonest appointment was with Doctor a***hole, toda...
<t>So,<br/> <br/> My missus who suffers from Anxiety, Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder and Severe Depression went to the doctor today to get a medical certificate to allow her to get ESA.<br/> <br/> Atos, bless 'em, got a bit confused and haven't put her into a benefit grouping; by which I ...
Thanks all for the warm welcome Image
<t>Hey folks,<br/> <br/> Thought I'd only join up for the newsletter, but I find myself posting anyway! I'm 25 years old, living in East London (Waltham Forest area) and I care for my beautiful girlfriend who sadly suffers with Severe Depression, Anxiety and Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder...