[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Lovely photo's.
Hello I wonder if you could advise me please. The DLA have stopped my husbands money, as I am his carer & wife would that affect me as well.

I am looking after him all the hours as stated, he has psoriatic arthritis and osteo arthritis. Thanks
Just looked on one website and it says it is a scam, I thought they would write to us if they needed to.
Hi I wonder if anyone has had an email from HM Revenue & Customs for a refund.gov.uk.
I got blocked from my internet provider and just thought if anyone else has had an email from them for tax credit?
Thanks
Hello Jackie, welcome to the forum.
Happy Birthday Daffy1,
I had the same business when I saw my doctor earlier this year, I told her I am a carer for my husband who has psoriatic Arthritis in his joints etc., and all she said was "I know", I thought that was absolutely daft of a doctor.
They don't realise what we have to do all day & night.
Went with hubby on Dial a ride (minibus for elderly & who have any disabilities) to Tesco's.
My husband bought me some flowers for our Anniversary plus my birthday for tomorrow.
Hello Mary, welcome to the forum.
Happy Birthday from me, hoped you had a great day.