[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
you guys are awesome and thank you for all your help xxx seriously, i was worried for being selfish or someone bad for asking about relationships and love and loneliness and wishing i had a partner to just communicate with...... i can't thank you all enough, I've been so miserable watching my childr...
not had chance to look at it yet.. will do tonight.. but seriously....Chris.... when are you going to become an mp????? the country need you, your deliver, your sense of humour, your knowledge, your honesty, your commitment to never back down and tell things how they are??????? I'm being serious.......
Oops (I knew that really, I was just testing you all) :lol:
Erm would the flaw be I've not taken into account mobility cars and the dla and all the benefits the person we care for receives also so the wage idea would never be enough to sustain both? :shock: :-??? :(
I agree with everything your saying but am clueless how to fix it..... maybe a silly suggestion... but what if carers got a full time wage classed as a proper and real important job, we would pay tax and national insurance pensions the whole lot...and instead of claiming housing /council tax benefit...
Hi, I posted on carers uk last week for the first time as I'd just registered. I'm 37 female full time carer to disabled severely autistic daughter, not toilet trained and can't talk, (my daughter ... not me.. ha ha) I have other children too bring up also, I wondered if there was any single males o...
Ok I told a lie.....Chris from the Gulag (no awkward questions :shock: ) Erm,,,,,, ask Jeremy Kyle??? However... back to selfish me... I've got my daughter in bed... burst nappy... poop under finger nails (normality) but some how after joining this forum I feel lighter,,, less scared,,,, less lonely...
:( ok euro millions is the answer Chris Unfortunately I think your right and I have no answer..... but anyway :D :cheer: :) :D :) ;) :D feel free to ask me An awkward question :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :cry: :mad: :lol: :cheer: ;) :dry: :huh: :( ;) 8-) :shock: :o :D :D :o :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:...
Ask me some awkward questions if you like, makes life almost exciting, I can't go surfing or to the cinema right now or anywhere as I'm held hostage!, what awkward questions and can I ask you awkward questions in response.... what a great game........ we should promote that and make money and give i...
I didn't mean you Chris from the Gulag!!!! I'm sorry! Xxxx