[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Clare, be sure to ring the Carers UK helpline. The rules for claiming some income related benefits are different, and your daughter may be entitled to much more than just PIP, although she is only 16. My son with learning difficulties is now 37, so the names fo some benefits have changed, but he wa...
Do appeal. I was watching the PIP debate in parliament yesterday and they said something like 65% of decisions get overturned at appeal. Ask your MP for help. Lots of people do. Or visit the Benefits and Work site for advice on how to appeal. Don't give up - lots of bad decisions are being made at ...
bowlingbun wrote:Clare, I suggest you get in touch with IPSEA re cost of taxis. Appeal against PIP decision asap.
Thank you I will.
We were in receipt of high rate of mobility, my daughter suffers with ME and CPS as well as depression, her mobility allowed us to send her to school via taxi a cost of £38 per day. She is already quite isolated and doesn't do the normal things a teen should do. She is now so low she says being aliv...