[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello I'm a carer for my elderly Mum and live with her full time. My Mum is able to look after herself during the day as long as she has everything she needs to hand, since she cannot go out on her own or walk very far. In case of emergency we also have an assistance alarm attached to the telephone ...
<t>Hello<br/> <br/> I have been working as a Carer and receiving Carer's Allowance and Income Support, but for the first time have now been invited to a Jobseeker Interview at the local job centre.<br/> <br/> I received a standard letter from them, which didn't mention my being a carer, just stating...
Hello I'm preparing for an Appeal hearing and trying to get me head around the question of who deals with what in the DWP. Since although it sounds like one department, it still seems to act like several, and is not fully integrated. I understand that there is one 'section' in the DWP that deals wit...
Many thanks for your reply http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif Yes that's right, having talked with the Pension Credit people, they do seem to distance themselves from those who administer the Carer's Allowance, even though they're all part of the DWP. If they worked properly together they...
<t>In my dealings with them, the Pension Credit and Income Support gang, appear to try and distance themselves from the mob dealing with Carer's Allowance. As if one doesn't really know what the other is doing! <br/> <br/> But surely they are all now part of the DWP?<br/> <br/> Please could someone ...
<t>I'm sure there must be many carer's with similar experiences to our own, so please can you offer us some advice.<br/> <br/> Here's the background...<br/> <br/> I became my Mum's carer last December and applied for the CA. This was granted, however the DWP failed to adjust my Mum's pension credit ...
Thank you for your advice, as you can imagine, it's a worry to be presented with such a large overpayment given our financial circumstances. When I applied to be a Carer in January, my Mum and I gave the DWP all our necessary details and all the facts were disclosed. Therefore it's amazing that they...
<t>I've been caring for my Mum since January.<br/> <br/> However it wasn't until May that the DWP wrote to my Mum telling her that she was to loose her severe disability allowance of approx £48/week because I am now her carer.<br/> <br/> A month later in June they have now written saying that the...
I've just applied for Income Support and CA since I'm looking after my Mum, but am confused as to how much I will receive. I spoke to someone on the phone at the Job Centre, but they only seemed to confuse matters more... I am entitled to the full amount of IS, since I have few savings, therefore th...
<t>I'd like to claim Carer's Allowance to look after my Mum who is severly disabled.<br/> <br/> Please could someone advise me on the following...<br/> <br/> I qualify for Income Support and therefore understand that, apart from Carer's Allowance, I should automatically receive the Carer's Premium.<...