[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Ken

Ditto Rosemary. I hope it all works out for you both too

Dawn
Annbell, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter. I'm sure they are wrong about you not being able to claim Job Seekers Allowance. The following is copied from the Direct Gov website: .....Carer's Allowance and National Insurance contributions For each week you receive Carer's Allowanc...
<t>Hi Willow<br/> <br/> Just wanted to say hello and that I can relate to alot of what you are going through with your son.<br/> <br/> It is so hard isn't it when they can't do much for themselves and rely on other people for everything.<br/> <br/> I worry so much about my youngest son's future. All...
Thank you all very much for your very warm welcomes.

Dawn
<t>Oh Jean. I could have cried when I read your post. What an awful thing for your daughter. This is one of my worst fears with my youngest, Oliver. Like Lisa, he loves everybody and thinks the world loves him and is a wonderful place. It breaks my heart when I hear about this kind of abuse from the...
<t>Hi everyone.<br/> <br/> My name is Dawn. I am almost 46 years old and carer for my three children. My youngest son is 9 and has severe mental and physical disabilities (though no diagnosis as yet!). He attends a special school which he enjoys and is making slow progress.<br/> <br/> I also have a ...