[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
So if I have PoA I thought that I could make small judgement calls like this to keep hubby safe and looked after... have I got the wrong end of the stick?
We had our nominated GP come out and assess him for mental capacity, this was in regards to another issue we had at the time. The GP said he clearly understood and knew what he wanted so was happy to confirm he had capacity. We also had an independent mental capacity advocate come out for the same i...
I explained to hubby that when he is unwell he sometimes wants to leave the house in the early hours of the morning and I have been taking the key out if the door (as I always have). I asked him if he wanted me to leave the key in the door and his reply.... "No it's not safe" SW opinion is hubby lac...
Without going into it too much I've had years of being told don't leave the keys in the door, put your money in your purse before you leave the ATM etc I live in a family who all work in the emergency services so have heard all the horror stories over the years. I understand that safeguarding is in ...
I was thinking about this and before I married my husband I lived alone and had a break in, this was years ago. I remember the police sent round a crime prevention officer and now that I think about it he basically he said the same thing, lock doors, keep keys out of sight, buy light timers etc. Not...
Ooooh I hadn't thought what the insurance company might say about it... I must check my policy!
We have alarms on all downstairs external doors now so perhaps I'll lock the doors, put the alarm on and leave the key in the door from now on. Even though it goes against my instincts!
Thanks Chris I can see why it's a very subjective issue. In all the time I've been with my husband he's told me to never leave any keys in doors. His rational was it's not the burglars getting in that's the problem it's that they want a nice easy escape when they're finished so keys were never to be...
Hi everyone, we had a visit from our social worker, who is very nice. In conversation I mentioned that I lock up and take the key out of the front and back door at night time, I do this for 2 reasons: 1 My husband and I have always done this he used to be really really security conscious before his ...
Not sure where to start with this really! So we had someone come out from CAB to apply for qualifying benefits for my husband at the same time he told me I would be entitled to Carers Allowance, which he applied for on my behalf. My husbands benefits have been sorted and have been running along nice...