[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My partner has schizophrenia too, I understand your frustrations I really do. We go through phases in the month progression is slow and can step backwards at times. Don't be lonely with it I find I spend a lot of time alone deep in thought without being able to process it all. I relish the good days...
I openly discuss with my sons they are 19 and 13 they both have been given strategies to cope. They know SO warning signs and my so does hold some of it together around them. Most of the time he is fine and you wouldn't know he has PS, but yesterday he was talking all sorts, he isn't ever aggressive...
Hi Jenny thank you for your nice ideas he's on Diazepam today so he's sleeping best thing for him after that. I cruised to do the bare minimum I'm also taking the dog out for a long walk in the woods in a while my son is off school for Easter this week so I have to be around for him too. I have a 3 ...
I'm having a really bad week this week my SO had a psychotic episode it's left me exhausted and fed up. We sorted it out quickly and today he is lethargic and I'm. Left with the massive mission to clean our home whilst still tired. I'm not quite sure what I'm feeling today
I can never tell in advance how stable he will be I've noticed that when his jab is due for a week before his mood dips a lot so I have to be on alert in case of problems arising. He is on a daily basis OK but he's low more than he is up so I have to step into a deeper caring role. I have used a lot...
Thank you I will give them a call tomorrow I think I've done the claim right it's just the waiting in between.
Thank you all for your kind responses he is recovering from a drug addiction too which I'm. Pleased to say he has been in recovery for over 9 months now so it's multi levels of care he requires I was a carer for 18 years for various clients all with different needs. I'm not new to providing care my ...
My partner has PS too I know exactly what you mean the down days we have had a rocky ride also. The good days are amazing though I'm. Very much in love with him it can be tough on us partners though. Feel free to chat with me it can be isolating for us x
Hi I'm jo when I was 21 I lost the love of my life to schizophrenia. I had to walk away. I'm now 37 and we for back together last June. He is now living with me however I have had to give up work to look after him. I'm just starting the claims up for carers and adjusting slowly to being at home all ...