[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks everyone for your support and replies. I will be talking to the manager as he has had two small falls recently ( luckily fell into a chair) but the carers responses were 'it wasn't me' and 'I checked him an hour ago'. No thought about how to prevent it. The pressure pad on his chair was missi...
My partner has recently moved into a care home as his mobility and physical and mental capacity have all declined after a bout of pneumonia. He had a stroke many years ago and was recently diagnosed with vascular dementia. After many years of caring for him at home I should be relieved he is in a fr...
My partner had a stroke 20 years ago and has recently been diagnosed with vascular dementia. I have retired to care for him and have arranged for him to go to day care one day a week so I can get out for a bit. I employed someone to come in for one evening per month but she has stopped after he made...
Thanks Jenny

Maybe I'll try a few more providers to see if any do it cheaper.
My partner had a stroke 20 years ago when he was 56 and he is now 76. Over the years he has become increasingly dependent and demanding. He is at high risk of falls and becomes anxious, paranoid and confused when I am away from home. he recently came out of hospital after being admitted for 7 weeks ...
Hi I can relate to everything you mention. My partner had a stroke at 55 when I was 39. Now I turn 60 this year and having to retire because if his diminishing health. He falls regularly despite the fall prevention team and gets confused if he gets a urinary infection. I get little back though I kno...