[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
wow great thank you you guys are life savers thank you so much for the infomation i will look into it
<t>hiya all was just wondering about outings <br/> <br/> i over heard one of the moms talking aboout a discount she gets when ever she takes her son out ... dose any one know how this works as half the time when i take my son out we pay full price and end up leaving 5 min later and lose out .. do i ...
<t>hi my name is willow i am a carer to my son <br/> <br/> i need help and advise<br/> <br/> my problem is i am very over weight and i have 4 hernias 2 of them are by my pelvic and 2 are by my bellybutton on both sides <br/> <br/> right i need help to get my self sorted <br/> <br/> i dont eat right ...
Hiya Martin
a warm welcome from me too.Look forward to reading more from youand you dad
and as for the drama you had i feel the system has rely let you down great it all up and going for you now .

keep in touch Image

willow
hello & welcome from me as well
Willow Image
hello & welcome from me as well Willow Image
<t>Ritalin of no long-term benefit, study findsAllegra Stratton and agencies Guardian Unlimited Monday November 12 2007 <br/> Research released today raises questions about the long-term effectiveness of drugs used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). <br/> <br/> A team of Ameri...
<t>thank you for taking the time to reply to me Charles47 <br/> i did ask for him to be assed for Autisim and we ended up having to answer alot of questiopns about him and the result was he is not but i think that maybe some how he is i read up on thing ( by the way i am dislecsick takes me forever ...
Hello my name is Willow i am dislecsic and i have 3 children 1 boy aged 5 to girls aged 10 and 9 months ... my son gave us alot of uphill befor he was born and after his birth i was induced with him due to me having gestinal dibities stright after birth he was doing great had a score of 9-10 and the...