[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It's too late for that, as my father has died. My only recourse now is to sue the CCG but I am hampered as I do not have several thousand pounds to hand to pay up front for them to review the case.
Thanks for your suggestions. I have contacted a news agency to see if any of their media clients would be interested in publishing our story and am awaiting further news.
'This is like a really bad movie. Have you considered writing a newspaper article about this or not?' I would happily write a newspaper article, appear on TV or do anything else to publicise what has happened and what this CCG has done if it would help me obtain justice. I have suffered years of unn...
Thanks Chris. I have spoken to Care to be Different; they and Farley Dwek are closely connected, and Farley Dwek have informed me that they do not act on behalf of litigants in CHC court cases. They offered to look at my files if I paid them £3, 000 up front though if I wanted to take it to the Ombu...
My late father spent the final period of his life in a nursing home having lapsed into extremely poor health. I applied for CHC funding for him but this was turned down despite his meeting the eligibility criteria cf. Coughlan and Grogan test cases. The CCG involved withheld vital information from t...