[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Dancedintherain and Jenny Lucas. Thank you for your message. I've never really thought of baby monitors. So that's a good suggestion. Of what I believe she is in stage 6 or 7. As in 'on her feet' she shuffles through the house. She is not going fast or properly walking but she can still move. Hop...
Thank you all so much for your comments. They have been very helpful and the first steps have been made. We have an appointment for an assessment and we've looked at those window locks or restrictors so he can still open the windows for fresh air. I don't want my uncle to lock the door of the room s...
Hi. I'm a family member of a carer. My uncle is the carer of my aunt who has stage 6/7 dementia. He cares for her 24/7 but we noticed that his own health is declining. We understand that he still wants her close and care for her but we also want him to think a bit more about himself. We would like t...