[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Amazing thank you this is really helpful xx
The threat is always hanging over me. Im always worried about things at home when im at work but i try to shut off as i need to earn money. He just keeps saying the kids are fine they getting help as the go to elsa at school. He doesnt often see pass his own needs i have to sort the rest. Ok he is g...
Yeah we have mind and a couple of others i will contact some tommorrow thank you so much i feel so better i was really beating myself up. Thank you xx
Yes he is under the community mental health psychiatrist he is on 2 types of anti depressants and a anti psychotics twice a day. Without these meds he acts very impulsive and can loose his tenper quick. i felt very selfish when i spoke about my own feelings and he went like that i thought i was huge...
Thank you i sat down with him last night telling him how i feel and how he needs to step up. I told him i was falling apart he then went very suicidal on me i had to stay awake last night ensuring he didnt do anything . I set out to find support today as i cant go on and i found this forum which so ...
The house is my name as i hold the tenancy. He will be able to go back to his mums house not a problem. Im heartbroken im so weak. I wish i could have my husband back xx
Hello this is my first post. I am very close to walking away from my marriage with my children. This sounds horrible doesnt it. Ive tried to support my husband after his diagnosis of bpd last year. But i got to work as many hours as possible he doesnt touch the housework all day just runs around aft...