[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It is a joint ESA claim which is why my CA is reduced. Regardless of that the amounts an individual gets compared to a couple is what bothers me. I do all the things a paid PA would do for £20 a week. A PA gets payments of around £10 per hour paid for by the ILF which an individual recieves-up to £4...
Hi all, But of a rant i suppose.... My husband receives DLA and ESA and I recieve carers allowance of around £68 a week I believe? Although I am only allowed to keep £20 a week because the rest comes out of the ESA as carers allowance is an earning. I wish I could return to work but I cant as my hus...
<t>That's a Bit harsh Scally. <br/> <br/> I wouldn't consider him touching my bum a quick grope, Its his way of showing he has listened to how I feel. It's something that he always used to do. He would come home from work & 9 times out of 10 I would be in the kitchen cooking dinner or feeding ou...
Wow, I am actually overwhelmed with your responses. It's comforting to know I am not alone going through this and that its normal to feel how I feel. Such a shame that we are all going through it though http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif Beanie, your post is like you've got into my head & w...
Hi bowlingbun, The list certainly is endless! All of those bits are sorted thank god & we've recently had an OT visit to assess our home as my husband was struggling with the stairs. We are having some adaptations made to our home to make it easier for him. I suppose it will make it easier for me to...
<t>Wondering if anyone else is going through what I am?? <br/> I have been my husbands carer for 2yrs after he injured his spine & is in a lot of pain now when he walks. So he uses crutches around the house (can't walk unaided) & a wheelchair outside. We have 3 children and have recently mov...