[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Some good suggestions there ... I have spoken to my mum today and she has only just today started to speak openly to me about it. No-one around her knows not even the rest of the family as of yet. This will change in due course... I'd love to have my mum stay with us periodically but we don't have t...
Thank you all for the comments Thank you for saying exactly what I am thinking in that Mum will not truly accept it until Dad actually leaves. This is what I have said to him already, and that is what they need to decide themselves. I did mention that living with mum is not an option for me, but I w...
Thank you for the reply. At the moment my Dad has been co-habiting and caring for my mum (who does have carers throughout the day.) The issue is that she is not accepting the fact that their marriage is over. The reason for the breakdown is nothing to do with her situation, as I said my mum has been...
Hi all thanks for the reply. To answer the "controversial" question. My Dad has been doing this over the past 12 months he is quite happy to co-habit and care for my mum is she can accept that they are no longer together, this is the part that my mum isnt able to accept at the moment. Although yes i...
Hi Elaine Thank you for your reply. It's a little more complicated than just that. First of all my mum and dad are both 55 years old. My Dad works full time and my mum of course with her conditions does not work. I am unaware whether my Dad has had a carer's assessment but I am guessing with the lev...
I will say much of the same, it's great to see someone (of our age - I am 31) that has the bond that you do with your grandparents I would also be exactly the same. (And am in many cases with my own gran) I don't know enough about delirium to say either way about how it effects. But the small amount...
Hello All I have been caring for my disabled mother in one form or another since I was 10 years old. Currently she is married and still living with my father. They have been great at keeping me out of the massive responsibility of caring full time for my mum but there is now a massive issue that I w...