[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you so much for kind replies and words of advice and comfort.
My dear Mum passed away in the early hours of Saturday morning. It is a moment I have dreaded since being a child. She was 81 years of age exactly a week before, and she was a part of my life for almost 50 years. She was my Mum, my soulmate and my best friend. I received a call from the hospital at ...
Thanks very much - didn't know about a gas alarm so will look into that. I will certainly put some kind of safety measures in place. I will also check out the flexible working information (thanks for the link), as like you say reducing my hours could be a good compromise. You have all been so helpfu...
Thank you again for your replies. It has given me food for thought, and I have now been investigating various options. My Mum is almost 80, but I am under 50. My Dad is almost 85 and is in good shape for his age, but does occasionally do things such as leaving the tap running or forgetting to switch...
Many thanks for the replies. It is always good to get opinions from people on the outside looking in, especially when those people have been in a similar situation. It is true that my heart probably rules my head, so I do need to think carefully about my next step. I will carefully consider what you...
Hello. I have just joined this Group and hope someone can give me some advice please. I have worked for the NHS full time for almost 30 years with no breaks in service. Almost 5 weeks ago, my Mum became very unwell, and is currently still in Hospital. Thankfully she is now recovering, but I think on...