Thanks Henrietta. I saw that and if I can't find anything else it would be OK.

This is the one I was looking for. Though just read a post on another site about using a shin guard and removing the padding and inserting the bag.

https://www.amazon.com/COMFORT-COVER-Ca ... B003GM8PH4
Hi My husband would like to wear shorts but is conscious of leg bag that he wears on his calf. Does anyone know where he could get a cover ? I can see one on American website and was wondering if it is available in uk. Also any suggestions on where he could buy below knee shorts would be appreciated...
Thank you Mrs A.
I found this when I googled NI. Will ring in the morning

In Northern Ireland NHS CHC is not straightforward and is currently difficult to access. If you think you or someone you know might be eligible for continuing healthcare and need support, contact Age NI Advice Line on 0808 808 7575.
Hi Thank you all for your responses. It is great to be in touch with people who understand the demands of caring. We had remained friends as we had no children together nor financial issues to fight over. So I was prepared at the start when he was in intensive care to be there but I realised when he...
Hi I'm new to this site and forum. I have been reading lots of posts and finding them very informative. I am really struggling with feeling of anger, resentment and guilt as I have ended up caring for my husband - whom I was separated from though not divorced - as he had an accident in October which...