[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi I left my partner with Bi Polar I think there is only so much you can take. And I didn't want my daughter to witness his erratic behaviour and verbal abuse any longer.....or for her to end up looking after him when she's older..... So hopefully taking her out or this situation she can see what it...
Hi Jenny thankyou for your kind words made me feel a lot better about some of the decisions I have had to make with regards to myself and my daughters future. I agree that I think it is for the best that my daughter has no contact with her father until he takes responsibility for his illness? if tha...
Hi thank you all for your replies, its been a while since I have been on here things have been hectic :( I wish I had known some of your suggestions before with regards to patient confidentiality. Myself and my partners relationship has totally broken down now to the point where he has not seen his ...
Hi Elaine thanks for your reply. I have alerted the school and they know all the details of my partners illness but as he has parental responsibility if she is not on the school premises they are powerless to intervene. Obviously as its her dad she would find it difficult to say no to him if he told...
Hi I am new this forum I'm hoping someone can help me. I have been caring for my partner who has Bi Polar for the last six years we have been together for about 12 years we have an 11 year old daughter... He recently stopped taking all his medication I have had months of hell with him since Christma...