[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Glad to hear you managed to sort it, although I'm upset to hear it caused so much stress. I know from experience that with my wife's condition if it's too stressful for her, she really suffers with the anxiety side of being disabled.
Hope all is well
wow,
i had no idea of that either. i just got lucky that i had understanding people to talk to i guess.
thanks for the info
These scams are crazy, I got a call once telling me the same virus on computer story (they want remote access to look at your info for banking) but at the time I didn't have a pc. When I told him this he asked "Why not?" in an angry tone and I was stunned silence for a few before I exploded at him. ...
Hey, I'm the kind of person that doesn't want to sit still so when I had to give up work for my wife's care I wanted to fill my spare time with a purpose to keep motivated. I'm studying from home while full time caring for my wife and our 2 kids. (not easy) but after 2 years am working on my final a...
Thanks for all the replies We claim housing benefit at then moment but moving to a bungalow would cost us... After the housing benefit pays out our entitlement.. Around 300-400 a month more. As I said we live in a low rent place at just 450 a month. The housing benefit covers the whole rent for us a...
Hi, We were lucky enough to have a stair lift fitted before Xmas but our house has 3 stories. (old house. Odd shaped) we sleep in the 1 room that the stair lift accesses and our room is also her work room. The kids sleep on the floor above us. The house we are in is the most affordable option as it'...
Hi, My wife and I have had the exact same thing. I went along and found that the meeting is just as much for your benefit as it is theirs. Providing the person you meet is as nice as our guy that is. He wanted to know how they could help get me back to work. ( I care for my wife full time and have 2...
Thanks for the welcoming replies, I don't mind sharing a few details. My wife was driving 3 years ago, and suddenly came over with the same symptoms as a stroke. She was unharmed as she was around 100 yards from destination and kind of coasted into the car park (where i was meeting her) doctors rule...
Hi all, Just thought to join a community of people in possibly similar situations to me and generally just socialize. I have been caring for my wife, full time, for around 3 years. We have 2 primary school age girls and it is sometimes difficult to care for all 3 of them as well as maintain the hous...