[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks to all for advice given. Much appreciated. Will take on board. This forum is fantastic.so many wonderful people out there.
<t>A big thank you to everyone who responded and for making me feel so welcome. I am so glad I joined the forum. I also find that exercise helps and am keen on walking and swimming. I managed to get a swimming session in yesterday morning which was the first for a while and plan to try to fit this i...
<t>Hello, my husband has been in ill health for many years now which has worsened over the past few months due to further issues arising. I also work full time and have always managed to cope with everything,as I am fortunate in that I enjoy good health myself. However, his most recent health issues...