[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi everyone,<br/> I'm having problems checking the website, I think it may be my computer being weird.<br/> Am I right in thinking that if one person has dementia (for example - I'm thinking of my mum at the moment), they could be disregarded? My mum lives with my dad (who is her full time carer)...
<t>Hi everyone,<br/> My mum has been on Efexor for longer than anyone in my family can remember. Since she came out of hospital last week she has been very depressed and is losing the will to keep herself clean or brush her teeth or anything. We have a home visit planned for Thursday from her psychi...
Thanks very much for this information both of you!
I bought a Kylie sheet today and am waiting for the incontinence advisor to get back to me, hopefully tomorrow.
Thanks again. Image
<t>Hi everyone.<br/> My mum (age 74) is just out of hospital after being admitted for acute confusion 3 weeks ago. This was first thought to be due to a urine infection but now the docs think it was related to my mum being prescribed prednisalone for her polymyalgia rheumatica and the dose was proba...
<t>Hello Starbright,<br/> I'm sorry to hear about your husband. Myrtle is right, never apologise for letting off a bit of steam! <br/> I hope you get good news from the cardiologist soon. I'm sure the difference after an operation will be immense.<br/> Keep us posted on your husband's progress pleas...
That's great retsgom, thanks for your help!!!
Hi everyone, I've been busy studying and not checked the forum for a couple of weeks. I hope everyone is well. I have a question which I hope isn't a stupid one. I've just been reading a thread about safe lifting and hoists are mentioned in the reply. Can someone tell me, are these fixed things whi...
Thanks everyone! You're right Rosie, I can see this forum being a great source of comfort for me too. Being a carer can be very isolating - just the knowledge that other people are out there and in the same position is a tonic in itself! I often get a bit down at this time of year, the dark nights,...
Hi all, I'm brand new - and very glad I've found you! I'm an 'unofficial' carer for my mum, and my dad too to an extent. I don't live with them but they aren't too far away. Mum has 'a depressive illness' (as her psychiatrist calls it), and can barely walk since suffering from polymyalgia rheumatic...