George hasn't posted on the forum for a number of years now Markie, but he does post regularly on the Carers UK Facebook page (George Herschel) Hi Susie, I spoke to you a long time ago, my username used to be mark853468, but for some reason I got logged out and had to start again, are all of the ot...
The last time I was on the post, George used to leave posts, he used to make me smile and laugh at the things that he said.
just curious. :P :lol:
Hi all, Well it has been a long time since I have been on the forum, nearly a year and a quarter, my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer in November 2016, during 2017 along with mental health issues, she had the lump cut out, had three months of Chemo, a month of radiotherapy and a year of Hecepti...
Hi Maryann, Just reading your post on Mirtazapine, my wife takes Mirtazapine on full dose of 45mg, it really made her eat a lot, so the GP had to change it around to 30mg in the morning and 15mg at night to stop her hunger cravings, the only problem with this is that it tends to knock her out for ha...
The system for mental health has really broken down, I wonder what it would be like if the MP for mental health son or daughter had a disability how things would really change, like everybody says, unless you have been through it, it is very hard to understand.
I am very concerned about the closure of so many Mentally ill instutions, I live in Tring and so many are closing down, e.g: The Tindale Centre in Aylesbury, Albany Lodge in St. Albans and one in Amersham, I am very worried like so many other people where my wife will go if she has a serious relapse...
My wife had a fit on Saturday, due to too much Lithium in her body, the doctor stopped it the previous Tuesday as her blood test showed it to be too high, that Saturday dinner time was one of the scariest times of my life, I had just brought her back from a drive and she said that she felt really ti...
My wife had a fit on Saturday, due to too much Lithium in her body, the doctor stopped it the previous Tuesday as her blood test showed it to be too high, that Saturday dinner time was one of the scariest times of my life, I had just brought her back from a drive and she said that she felt really ti...
I recognise the situation as my wife suffers from a mental illness, I workrd for 10 years on night shift, eventually I had to give my notice in and become a full time carer as I was spending more time at home than at work, now I can concentrate one thing at a time and to be there for her, I found th...
<t>Hi, I look after my wife who suffers from psychotic depression, I also have a daughter of 20, my wife and I have been married for 21 years and I've been caring for her most of this time, the problem I have most is trying to be 3 people, carer, husband and father, it is so hard trying to be with m...