Good for you Maggie,
I've just signed.
Regards, Martyn.
Hi! Although not caring as such for anyone, my sister has breast cancer and so I am trying to support her and her daughters, husband and my parents through it all. She was diagnosed 4 years ago and now it has returned. Trying to stay strong for everyone but am finding it hard to keep my strength up...
<t>Thank you Meg<br/> I'll try Social Services.<br/> I have seen a Molly Maid van several times, but it always looks filthy even in nice weather, that somewhat turned me off them. Likewise there is another company which visits a house down the road, the vehicle is also no advert and the 2 ladies see...
<t>I care for my wife who has a brain tumour and osteoporosis, we are both in our 60s with no relatives nearby.<br/> I try my best with the cooking, cleaning and gardening, but it is getting on top of me really.<br/> Does anybody know of any organisation which has a list of recommended cleaners and ...
Petition signed.
Hy my name is terry and i care for my wife who has M.E. and a number of other things whitch would fill this page.I live in a small village,my nearest town is Worksop.Iam not very good at typing .I try my best at cooking and other house hold jobs but i dont have that skill my wife used to have,but w...
Thank you for your advice,
I once asked about pension credits, but we had too much in savings. We are not entitled to any other benefits apparantly due to the savings we have.
What exactly is attendance allowance, how does it differ from carers allowance?
Regards.
<t>I read in another thread about losing carers allowance when in receipt of a state pension.<br/> This is something I was not aware of, but immediately visited and consulted the relevant official websites as I will collect my state pension next May and this will be my only pension.<br/> My only inc...
Tho offending post has been removed
Do you mean the petition is not now in existance?
Who ever is trying to get at Clive and Wendy by putting stupid messages on the million names petition is doing the carers cause nothing but harm. The site hosts have been asked to investigate and when they find who it is I will post the name all over the internet. The police may be involved. Hi Ken...