[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
  • hi Chris at first the ESA was great I had every intention of going back to work then my daughter became unwell so it all went pear shape universal credit isn't live in my area till February so all is a go for changing he just didn't explain how to go about the change
Hi guys has anyone on here swapped from Employment support allowance to income support I now receive carers for my daughter and after speaking to a benefit advisor it was felt I should swap over but he has not explained where I start I know I lose money by swapping but for my own personal circumstan...
Hi guys my wife and me have two children both with low functioning autism my wife applied for carers two years ago but over time started to struggle with both the boys so when my business went bust I applied for carers for our second boy so she had help we also applied for income support its been ha...
Hi Guys my 16 year old has decided to stay on at School, Today we got a letter informing us he is still entitled to Child Benefit just sign and send it back the problem is he receives PIP and we were sure because of this he would no longer receive child benefit or child tax credits can anyone clear ...
Thank You Bowlingbun, Well we got the breakdown of his score from the PIP assessment and I am shocked to say the least, They have scored him 4 points on the mobility saying he needs only support to undertake a journey nothing about the fact he cant plan or undertake an unfamiliar journey they have s...
Hi Everyone, In need of some advice I am carer for my Son who has turned 16 he has Autism, Mild Learning Difficulties, Dyslexia and Hyper Mobility he was receiving High Rate Care and Low Rate Mobility (DLA) we have just gone through the dreaded PIP assessment as he has turned 16 and been awarded the...