[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sunnydisposition and Bowlingbun, Thank you for all your links and thoughts. Things are a bit clearer in my head now and I have made a bit of a plan. I am looking into opening another bank account, also whether there are possibly new Carers Groups in my area and checking on ones that existed prior to...
Sunnydisposition, thank you, I've not had chance to look at that link yet, but will do so later today.
Bowlingbun, I understand what you are saying, but Mother's savings are definitely being depleted and she will soon be down to the threshold. I don't think that I will have 'what's left' from Mother, I just don't think that way and I'm using her money to benefit her and help keep her comfortable, as ...
Bowlingbun and Sunnydisposition, thankyou again for the advice and links. I have had a look at the OPG info, it seems a bit confusing, but will persevere! I have not completed a Universal Credit Application before, but will look into it at a future date as at the moment, from reading the links, I am...
Sunnydisposition, thank you very much for the links. I have read through them all and made notes about relevant bits & will keep them for future reference. They are very helpful. Bowlingbun, Mother varies mentally and I do feel I can even try to talk to her about 'the future' because I feel it would...
Hi I don't often post on here, but I thought I'd ask for any advice. I'm the Primary Carer for 93 year old Mother, she has numerous health issues, we have 'Carers' coming in 3 times a day (like a lot of people, Mother has to pay the full rate for half an hour and gets 15 minutes at most, sometimes l...
Hi

Does anybody out there have any experience of dealing with the symptoms of this in their Caree?

Regards
Pauline
Hi Bit of a mixed morning I'm afraid...... Dr came, in a nutshell, she put Mother on Antibiotics for a suspected Infection (or it may be Low Sodium or both), but she did do my 1st Jab when I asked about it. When I asked when Mother would get another chance, she said she didn't know as it depended wh...
Hi Sorry to hear this. Is it a relative - if so, keep pestering the Surgery. I had to do this for my Mother. She is housebound, age 92. I rang our Surgery on Tuesday and was told by Reception they were just as frustrated as us because they had nothing to tell people ringing up asking about home visi...
Hi Carol

I've had yet another phone call this afternoon to say that Mother will be getting her 1st Covid jab TOMORROW morning....!!

Take care.