[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Hi

Does anybody out there have any experience of dealing with the symptoms of this in their Caree?

Regards
Pauline
Hi Bit of a mixed morning I'm afraid...... Dr came, in a nutshell, she put Mother on Antibiotics for a suspected Infection (or it may be Low Sodium or both), but she did do my 1st Jab when I asked about it. When I asked when Mother would get another chance, she said she didn't know as it depended wh...
Hi Sorry to hear this. Is it a relative - if so, keep pestering the Surgery. I had to do this for my Mother. She is housebound, age 92. I rang our Surgery on Tuesday and was told by Reception they were just as frustrated as us because they had nothing to tell people ringing up asking about home visi...
Hi Carol

I've had yet another phone call this afternoon to say that Mother will be getting her 1st Covid jab TOMORROW morning....!!

Take care.
Hi Carol We live in the Midlands. Would you believe I had a phone call last night, just as I sat down to eat, from the Surgery asking if Mother 'still wanted her Vaccine'? Much to my amazement, I was told that someone would be coming 'in the next few weeks' to do it. I asked again if I would be able...
Hi Carol and Melly I spoke to the Surgery again this morning. The Receptionist told me she was as frustrated as I was because they were getting a lot of calls asking about home visits for vaccine, but they had nothing they could tell people because they didn't know what was happening themselves! She...
Hi I don't often come on here, not much time to, but when I do its usually because I feel the need to rant, get something off my chest or I'm really worried about something, or to ask for answers from people who might be going through the same/similar thing. My Sister's usual response is 'well you a...
Hi My Mother had a letter last Monday asking her to ring up for an appointment or to book online. I tried unsuccessfully, about 10 times that day - all I got each time was a message with numerous choices of number to press, then was told all the lines were busy and was cut off each time. How many ov...
Thank you Ayjay.
I will remember that for future reference!

Best wishes.
Thank you for all that Ayjay. Nurses have, in the past, tried to ensure Mother has a Catheter change at 6 or 7 weeks, or as soon as it has started to play up to an unbearable degree. But they say that more changes risk more infections, which also makes sense. Its a difficult one. I also read on here...