[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi, I have a 25 year old son with ASD, ADHD and dyspraxia. He was referred to the local mental health service and is now under the district ADHD and Aspergers team who send support workers to assess the clients needs and he goes to appointments with the mental health team, less often now. The suppor...
Yes, he put in a claim before moving down here. Still waiting to hear.
Thank you everyone for taking the time to read and comment. One thing I should emphasise is that Dad can't move out. His COPD is at 'critical' level and quite literally catching a cold could kill him. I offered to put him up because the thought that he was alone and might die alone was unthinkable i...
Hi, my name is Shelley and I've been a carer for my son who has Asperger's and is now 25. The reason I turned to this site and forum is that last Sunday my Dad moved in with us (there's just me and my son). I've let him have the front room as a sitting/bedroom and I've moved upstairs. My Dad moved 2...