[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I am in my 2nd year of a degree, health and social care with the Open University
I am enjoying it so far no exams but end of year essays.
Its mental health and caring topics at the moment.
Jane
I need to join this, i havve done both slimming world and weightwatchers years ago and lost weight but stopped going and of course it went straight back on In an ideal world i would want to lose 3 stone but in reality i will aim for 1 stone to start with. Not going to any groups just weighing myself...
Hello there bowling bun, Yes we have had social social input since they were both in special school more so around the time they were due to leave there. They are both under adults with disabilities team now. Actually we had our social worker and OT at our house yesterday to dicuss having a wet room...
Hello everyone, i joined here a few days ago but only just got around to saying hello and introducing myself. I'm Jane, married and the carer of 2 young adults with Fragile x syndrome , ( a lifelong genetic learning disability condition with other things such as adhd that go with it. my daughter is ...