[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
A very long time ago, our carer's newsletter included a poem which began "Life is queer in it's twists and turns, as time to time every one of us learns...." It's all about not giving up, how just one more push will sort everything out. It made a huge impression on me. (I don't know how to do links...
A slimmer version of Cap'n Pugwash is probably closest George. Image
Why Ma'am thank you kindly, and I gladly accept the ladies kind invitation. My middle name is Richard, and that's possibly the only thing I have in common with Richard Gere - sorry to disappoint but a Richard Gere lookalike I am most definitely not ! I'm very well thanks Rosemary. Hope you are too a...
Hi Tinker, You could try the Public Records Office, in Hays, Middlesex, they should have the Service records of everybody that has ever served in our Armed Forces including 'hostilities only' personnel. You could start with their website: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ If you do find out the na...
Done
Done