[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
She is not currently receiving any benefits but I think I'm going to have to try and get a PIP application in. I'm not optimistic that she will get it as I am aware of the immense difficulty that people with M.E and Fibro are faced with when trying to get PIP. Ill try and get through to the help lin...
I would quit work if I could afford to quit work but sadly I don't think that I we would be able to manage financially if I did. I don't earn a great deal but its enough to pay all the rent, council tax, phone bills / internet etc. I would like to keep my job (as I work supporting families and carer...
Hi all. I came here as I was advised to do so by a friend of a friend. My Wife has Fibromyalgia and M.E and is out of action for much of the time. I have a full time Job and 4 children at home to look after (ages 5, 7, 14, 16). My wife has been pretty much bed ridden for the last 21 days and I have ...