[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you...knowing that you heard is probably all that was needed...thank you.
With you...totally....we matter too, but my goodness, we are so far down the list. We can't fix everything and it's OK to feels frustrated sometimes and OK to say so....although, I am not very good at that myself. I do know that we need to take time....breathe, even if we only have 5 minutes or less...
My lovely teenage daughter has emerging EUPD with self harm and repeated overdoes with intent to die, another one on Friday. A night in hospital, lack of sleep for me, constant worry and I am drained. Just moaning really... I love her, won't ever give up on her, but I feel like the worst mother in t...
Hi, I am new to this group and also new to being a carer. I feel a little lost at the moment as i have assumed a role im not sure im capable of! My 15 year old has been having some mental health problems for over a year, she was self harming last summer and gradually became more and more reclusive,...
Its been a difficult few years, so much suffering for my daughter, self harm, multiple overdoses, detained in hospital under a section. Holding it together, keeping work and family going...but tired, feeling alone with a smile plastered on my face and hope hanging on in my heart. Doesn't seem to be ...