[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thank you so much to everyone who has made me welcome. I look forward to gaining emotional support within the group, and perhaps offering the same support to others. I have been a carer for over 46 years and wish there had been something like this site when I first became a carer. It's wonderful ...
<t>I'm sorry you're having a problem finding a suitable sheltered housing complex foy your MIL Jenny. I've been very lucky in that I live in such a complex and in truth couldn't be anywhere better. It's sheltered housing built on two levels and although we have a communal central garden area to sit ...
<t>Hello Bowlingbun, thank you for welcoming me to this site. I'm sorry to hear your mother is in hospital. You mention your son, is SLDF learning disability. My eldest son has severe learning disability, also autism, also epilepsy. Simon is 46 but only has a learning age of 3 years. I had Simon hom...
<t>Hello, I'm Maureen, age 67 and new to this site. I care for two people with disability. I'm so pleased to come across this site because one thing I have found is the sense of isolation a carer sometimes feels. Feelings of guilt, being able to share on a down day, even resentful at times. Being ab...