[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you one and all. Problem solved. The Screwfix helpline suggested I talk to Byron who manufacture a variety of door chimes/ alerts/alarms. They advised me to try a Door Chime with a very long range to get a much stronger signal (for our thick walls). Tried a wirefree one (Byron BY504) and a soc...
Thank you all. Am following up your suggestions and will advise result in case it helps someone else in the future.
Charlie
We need an alarm call system rather like a baby monitor (but without a video feed!) so my mother can seek help during the night when required. She lives in a very old cottage with very thick walls and the modern systems are 'wireless'; the signal does not travel through the walls. We can get a signa...