[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Yes, I actually meant to post up that anyone with savings would be exempt. I posted it quite quick as I was in the middle of doing something else.<br/> Its only a thought. Obviously there are loads of details to iron out, but basically anything that can be clawed back from people that clearly do ...
Hi all. Watched "The OneShow" last night and William G Stewart brought up a suggestion that the Winter Fuel Allowance should be means tested. If you are rich, why the hell should you be paid £250 a year like someone who has only their state pension? Ridiculous isn't it? Well that got me thinking. I...
Thats nice, but there are many of us who are under 50 and need a break now and again. Oh well.
<t>Yes, these new houses are all over the place.<br/> <br/> Just to add a note of thanks here...to Barnsley Council benefits section whom without their help I would still be in a position of not being able to get all the benefits my mum and I are entitled to.<br/> They have been excellent throughout...
<t>Hi Paula. Cheers. Im actually in Bolton on Dearne if youve heard of it. Little Village, although it seems to be growing everyday.<br/> Yer, really pees me off especially when you see all these fakers getting the money straight away. It seems that if you arent disabled, the DSS or whatever they ca...
Just stopping by here first to say Hello.
I have been caring for my mother for about 6 years now, but only have been able to, hopefully, get Carers allowance after this stupid government finally realised my mum is entitled to a higher rate DLA..after years of fighting.