[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for the replies guys, He is on anti-depressents and sleeping tablets. he has been seen by the crisis team and is on a waiting list for talking matters. He is aware of the depression and is seeking help. He has over a few years been depressed and has episodes every few months it seems. he hasn...
My partner has depression and thoughts of ending his life. Weve been together for around a year and a half and i love him to bits. i cannot picture my world without him. He told me he is having doubts about our relationship. he also said hes confused because he doesnt know if its the depression or i...
Thanks for the reply. My partner is currently with the crisis team and is on a waiting list to be seen by talking matters. I find it difficult to get him to talk to me and to get him out of bed and do simple daily tasks. all i want is to understand the illness a bit better and to find out how to hel...
I got directed here from a website that helps partners of depressed and partners that have thought of suicide. So i hope im in the right place! I just thought id join a forum as my partner is battling depression and thoughts of suicide. I am really struggling with supporting him and being strong for...