[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
A porta potti...what a fantastic idea, why on earth didn't I think of that before!!! I received a message from parents last night and they were fine about the money (she has quite a lot, and it's still half the amount of a care home) on the understanding that I do use it to buy in more help. They al...
I completely take on board all the valid points you are making and they have really made me question and debate everything with my husband and kids. However husband pointed out that I am tired from hosting xmas for the whole family and all the background financial worries. My eldest daughter writing...
Thank you Mrs A, here's hoping today is a better day xx
Thank you Jenny just read your suggestions and and I will try to answer some of your questions: Gran has paid monthly rent for the time she has spent with me, mum forwards some sort of weekly allowance (about £30 I think) It by no means covers everything I do, but I love my gran very much. When I mo...
Thank you for your kind advice. Gran doesn't have dementia, in fact, when well is as bright as a button, but is very determined. She didn't intentionally trash her room just caused chaos trying to sort herself out rather than ring her buzzer and be a bother.Reading this back I feel really guilty now...
Hi,I'm a bit at the end of my tether so I hope you don't mind me letting of steam! I have been looking after my 96 year old grandmother for the past 8 years and prior to that I looked after my father in law for approximately the same amount of time, in an annex in the garden.Caring for both of them ...