Hey No gift from LV but I hug and cheeky kiss which is better than anything due to me been so busy and the fact I'm off to Africa on Monday for work he came to see me yesterday xx He keeping me going In the family note I met my mum on Monday and she brought her wedding forward because she thinks I w...
Hey guys New man is speaking to me just but is in vegas and has txt me I miss him. (Keep u updated) We have jus got a letter to say my sister is now getting housing benefit and I pay the top up because we are in private rented and HB doesnt cover .. we live in a private estate all detached so it's n...
Hey Jenny Thanks for that SS are in action they are currently sorting her direct payments out .. we jus need a PA ! The lovely new man is still by side however it's on rocky road ... and fumes with me because I fell asleep .. so not sure how I'm feeling about that .. My mum causing trouble asking me...
Hey guys A bit of an update I'm at home still but my mum who I cared for has left and has moved in with the boyfriend she met jus before Christmas all very quick ..and to top it is engaged it's killed me I've struggled to cope with the life on moving on with my life .. because I've spent many years ...
So Christmas is over I got back in touch with my dad after 9 years as he understands he went thru this 10 year ago as a carer ... I'm currently dead and waiting for my GP to open and see if they can support me My boss who was helping me has become part of the problem as she thinks it's all my fault ...
Ps !

I've calmed down and help are on way :)

If anyone on here prays please pray for me xx
Hi guys Merry Christmas to you all and who u guys care for :) THANKYOU ... for your kind words I've just come off the off the phone At 11:00pm at night from duty social worker .. I cant cope with life .. ATM .. last night I walked away .. and stayed in hotel I've only come home tonight because it's ...
Hey guys no idea how this works

But I'm really struggling ... so much so I'm crying at this moment