[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Stone the crows! The situation I am in is pretty mild by comparison to those who have posted here before this, I just hope that you're all getting the support you obviously need. I've just managed to book a reassessment for the two of us by a Physiotherapist, but I've no idea when that will take pla...
I'll be very surprised if I am the only person who is disabled and Caring for someone who is disabled and yet the situations we encounter are rarely if ever mentioned or discussed, so I have decided to start a topic that would address the challenges we encounter. My partner has Cerebal Palsey and si...
I would like to point out that within a number of Faiths and Cultures, on entering a house, shoes which have been used outdoors have to be removed and slippers or similar used around the house. Therefore, this certainly is NOT an unacceptable condition for someone to impose on visitors entering thei...
I don't know the answer to this one, but first of all, but the Direct Payments scheme enables you to employ someone as your Personal Assistant, (However, you cannot employ a member of your family or a relative) which means that person is NOT employed via an agency. should be able to source the infor...